We build digital platforms for dreamers big and small. And we're growing our team!
Deploy is a technology agency that partners with creative and tech company clients, as well as start-ups from a variety of industries to deliver mission critical technology solutions.
Deploy Technology Leads play both a strategic and tactical role on projects. As the most senior team members, they are responsible for alining the scope of work with strategic business goals and making sure our delivery meets the highest quality standards.
Leads have a strong understanding of the product design and agile development practices as well as keen business analytical skills. They are great communicators, flexible in their approach and can work with both technical and non-technical audiences to communicate project priorities, status and goals.
- Work with the engineering team to develop technical requirements and system specifications based on project business goals.
- Evaluate vendor and 3rd party documentation and technical requirements when/as needed
- Accurately estimate work timeframes and collaborates with project resource planning to ensure allocations sync up with project requirements and budgeted scope
- Serve as the primary contact and liaison for any third-party project vendors; identify integration points when they exists, document accordingly and plan risk mitigation accordingly
- Serve as the main point of contact point throughout all project phases - design, planning, implementation, integration and deployment
- Quickly assess any existing or potential areas for problems, identify their root causes and outline available solutions then take appropriate action to resolve, mitigate and/or escalate before they become problems
- Stay up to date on the latest technology trends and solutions
- 5+ years in a senior developer or project lead role
- Expert-level knowledge of object-oriented design concepts, various frameworks, data storage implementations, enterprise design patterns and web protocols
- Senior knowledge of industry best practices such as Service Oriented Architectures and design
- Strong ability to analyze business requirements quickly to determine and assess feasibility
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as Java, C# or PHP
- Advanced ability to propose alternative solutions and cost-benefit analysis
- Proven experience in defining the tools and technologies used to implement large-scale solutions
- Strong knowledge of Web 2.0 technologies including AJAX, social networking and blog platforms, widget development, mobile and emerging digital interfaces
- Strong familiarity with various UML forms and expertise in the development of use cases, class diagrams, state diagrams
- Experience working with enterprise level CMS systems, e-commerce platforms and enterprise search solutions
- Experience working with a team and playing a lead role (e.g. scrum lead)
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Competitive salary
- Friendly atmosphere
- Good work/life balance
- Engaging projects
- Supportive management
- Downtown office location
- Work from home options
- ...and other perks
Deploy is an equal opportunity employer (EEO). The best don't discriminate.